[AusNOG] Useful tools - IPv6 Buddy

John.Gibbins at csiro.au John.Gibbins at csiro.au
Tue Dec 13 08:32:33 EST 2011

Maybe it's just my suspicious mind, but I just assumed it was a hoax.

I couldn't take the girls' poses or their comments seriously.  The FAQ questions relating to redundancy were ridiculous.

The "Buy!" page shows various credit cards but not Paypal yet clicking on the "Buy Now" link just takes you to Paypal.

Has anyone tried to order one?

Regards
johng
--
John Gibbins
Technical Lead - IT Security/Authentication (and IPv6 Evangelist)