[AusNOG] FW: women in IT, was -> Useful tools - IPv6 Buddy

Christopher Pollock chris at ionetworks.com.au
Mon Dec 12 15:43:21 EST 2011

Where's the sexist advertising?  I see two professional women.  Is it
sexist that I have a woman introducing my products on my IVR?  If not, why
would it be sexist to have one doing the same on your web site?

I understand that women are the minority in our industry but treating their
presence here as normal, especially in public, would seem to me to be a
positive step.

--
Christopher Pollock,
io Networks Pty Ltd.