[AusNOG] FW: Useful tools - IPv6 Buddy

Don Gould don at bowenvale.co.nz
Mon Dec 12 15:07:04 EST 2011

If that web site gets some of those little keyboards on to some geek
desks as a fun way to push the IPv6 barrow then I really think there can
be a little forgiveness.

However, perhaps a competing web site with a competing product presented
by some appropriately dressed men?

Given the number of web devs on this list... how long could that take?