[AusNOG] RADIUS solution - what would you do if you were starting from scratch?

Peter Adkins peter.adkins at kernelpicnic.net
Thu Dec 8 21:47:08 EST 2011

Another +1 for Radiator here; it does exactly as it says on the tin, scales
well and just runs.

We ran over ten instances at a previous employer -- for a number of
different purposes -- and with a bit of Perl it always delivered good
performance and functionality. Not to mention, the only time I am aware
that vendor involvement was required the guys at OSC were very helpful :)

- Peter