[AusNOG] IPV6

Thomason, Simon Simon.Thomason at racq.com.au
Wed Dec 7 13:15:39 EST 2011

O darn! My bad everyone.

-----Original Message-----
From: ausnog-bounces at lists.ausnog.net [mailto:ausnog-bounces at lists.ausnog.net] On Behalf Of Thomason, Simon
Sent: Wednesday, 7 December 2011 12:12 PM
To: 'Tim Warnock'; ausnog at ausnog.net
Subject: [AusNOG] IPV6

Hey Tim,

Quick question. How many IP address would we get as RACQ when we apply for our IPV6 space? I am struggling to find it on apnic.

Stuck for gift ideas? Check out racq.com/shop where you are sure to find something for everyone.

Please Note: If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this email as its use is prohibited.  RACQ does not warrant or represent that this email is free from viruses or defects.  If you do not wish to receive any further commercial electronic messages from RACQ please e-mail unsubscribe at racq.com.au or contact RACQ on 13 19 05.