[AusNOG] APC Rack Keys

Shaun McGuane shaun at rackcentral.com.au
Thu Dec 1 11:04:31 EST 2011

Hi Cameron,

We have over 100 sets of the default APC rack key in Melbourne, if you do
not find someone local contact me off list and I will ship a set up to you.

APC can be difficult at the best of times

Regards

Shaun McGuane |  Managing Director

RackCentral   |  Level M1 / 525 Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000
Tel: 03 8618 6888  |  Fax: 03 8612 6980 | Mobile: 0437 633 491

email:  <mailto:shaun at rackcentral.com.au> shaun at rackcentral.com.au   |  web:
<http://www.rackcentral.com.au> www.rackcentral.com.au

This email may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the
sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is
contact the sender and delete all copies. Opinions, conclusions or other
information expressed or contained in this email are not given or endorsed
by the sender unless otherwise affirmed independently by the sender