[AusNOG] Bogons at Three

Terry Manderson terry at terrym.net
Mon Aug 15 16:35:01 EST 2011

I, and some others, are hoping that the IETF draft 'draft-ietf-grow-no-more-unallocated-slash8s' (http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-grow-no-more-unallocated-slash8s-02) results in an improvement in this areas when it is published as an RFC. It has passed WorkGroup last call and will find its way into IETF last call and the the publication queue soon.

Cheers
Terry