[AusNOG] Global IPv6 Survey extension

Elly Tawhai elly at apnic.net
Fri Aug 5 17:19:12 EST 2011

Please Complete the 2011 Global IPv6 Survey

Hi AUSNOG Community,

The 2011 Global IPv6 Survey closes on 7 August 2011, and we encourage
you to participate and complete the Survey if you haven't already done
so.

   http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GlobalIPv6survey2011

Your feedback is crucial in achieving a comprehensive view of current
IPv6 penetration and future plans for IPv6 deployment.

The survey, designed by GNKS Consult in collaboration with TNO and the
RIPE NCC, comprises 23 questions and can be completed in about 15
minutes. However, it will take less time if you do not have any IPv6
allocations or assignments.

For more information about results of previous versions of the Survey,
please see:

   http://www.apnic.net/publications/news/2011/ipv6-survey

On behalf of APNIC and GNKS Consult, we thank you for your time and
interest in participating in the survey.

For any questions, please contact:

   info at gnksconsult.com

APNIC Secretariat                                 secretariat at apnic.net
Asia Pacific Network Information Centre (APNIC)   Tel: +61 7 3858 3100
PO Box 3646 South Brisbane, QLD 4101 Australia    Fax: +61 7 3858 3199
6 Cordelia Street, South Brisbane, QLD            http://www.apnic.net