[AusNOG] AusNOG-05 programme released

Terry Manderson terry at terrym.net
Thu Aug 4 13:53:41 EST 2011

Hi All,

The programme for AusNOG-05 has been published.

	http://www.ausnog.net/

This year we will be privileged to hear from international speakers on maintaining network operations in extraordinary events - these presentations will be a must see! We also have a number of local and international speakers presenting on some very topical items that if you miss them, you may end up being behind the curve.

If you haven't already registered for the conference, you are certainly leaving your run very late! Seats are filling fast and you will be disappointed if you fail to acquire your pass to Australia's best operator conference.

I predict that the last remaining seats for AusNOG will be sold out very soon, I'm thinking days - not weeks! Have you got yours?

	https://secure.ausnog.net/signup

Cheers,
Terry
(on behalf of the AusNOG Board)