[AusNOG] Ausnog 04 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Gupta, Aastha Aastha.Gupta at dbcde.gov.au
Wed Sep 29 15:03:45 EST 2010

Hello,

I attended the conference in Sydney, a couple of weeks ago. Would we be able to get a copy of the slides? I was told there shall be a link available from the website, I can't seem to find it.

Thanks

Aastha Gupta
Advisor | Technology Advisory Unit | Networks Policy & Regulation
Phone + 61 2 6271 1414
Fax +61 2 6271 1855
aastha.gupta at dbcde.gov.au
www.dbcde.gov.au

Department of Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy (DBCDE)
Level 1, 38 Sydney Avenue, Forrest, ACT 2603
GPO Box 2154 Canberra ACT 2601

The information transmitted is for the use of the intended recipient only and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged material. Any review, re-transmission, disclosure, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited and may result in severe penalties.

If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the Security Advisor of the Department of Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy, 38 Sydney Ave, Forrest ACT 2603, telephone (02) 6271-1376 and delete all copies of this transmission together with any attachments.