[AusNOG] [off-topic] MS Surface

Chris Pollock Chris.Pollock at staff.pipenetworks.com
Wed Sep 29 15:13:05 EST 2010

PIPE has two, one of which I spent a fair bit of time on leading up to
AusNOG in 2009.  It seemed alright.  Some of it was super cool, other
bits, not so much.

The hardware was capable of some pretty great stuff but there wasn't a
lot of good software for it.

--
Chris Pollock
Technical & Install Manager

PPC-1 is now live!
6900 km, 20 Months, 2.56 Tbps, 12.5 kilovolts, $200 Million and 100%
Australian Owned.
http://www.pipeinternational.com

Mobile :  +61 4 1074 7765
Phone :  +61 7 3233 9813