[AusNOG] New Sendmail hole

Vitaly Osipov vitaly.osipov at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 09:41:15 EST 2010

There is this thing called Turing machine halting problem that sort of
boils down to the conclusion that there is no generic way to prove a
program bug-free. I use this as an reason for not kicking people who
code to violently, unless they are really reckless as MS used to be...
or as Adobe still is...

Regards,
Vitaly