[AusNOG] AusNOG-04

Matthew Moyle-Croft mmc at internode.com.au
Sun Sep 19 13:42:12 EST 2010

We're really pleased people enjoyed themselves and found attending worth while - it certainly makes the effort feel worthwhile.   Thanks to the speakers, the sponsors and to everyone who came along.  It's good to see people returning and new faces as well.

If you've got any specific feedback about the event, be it good/bad or a suggestion for next or future years, then please email us (organisers at ausnog.net) while it's fresh in your mind so we can feed it back into AUSNOG05.

We're looking forward to next year.

Best Regards,
Matthew
(On Behalf of the AUSNOG Organisers).