[AusNOG] NBN must avoid becoming 'failed state'

Roland Chan roland at chan.id.au
Fri Sep 17 19:42:50 EST 2010

Good plan. Shame about the Internet.  :)

I wonder whether a higher barrier to entry would scare off the smaller
players. It's an open question: is the minimum that my namesake
advocates at a higher cost that would allow the NBN to be feasible?
It's not like it's the first time commercial concerns overrode the
security on T'Internet.