[AusNOG] Malcolm Turnbull to Comms role

Sean K. Finn sean.finn at ozservers.com.au
Thu Sep 16 12:46:31 EST 2010

Did anyone invite communications minister Conroy to attend AusNOG..

We should invite Malcom Turnbull or other shadow minister as well as
current Comms minister in advance for next year as this is a fairly
relevant event, a refusal to show up or snub AusNOG would be
considered very very bad form, with the opportunity for the shadow
minister to cease on a now show to publicly display non interaction
between industry and govt.

And if he does show perhaps some of us can educate the ministers,
straight from the horses mouth.