[AusNOG] AAB Statement

roland at chan.id.au roland at chan.id.au
Sun Sep 5 23:34:26 EST 2010

That movie franchise earned a lot of money. Feels good right?

Hopefully the next bunch of reactionaries you Aussies vote in will do a better job of selling the jewels. That little dude with the eyebrows really screwed the pooch. Hey, why doesn't my blackberry recognise reactionaries as a properly spelled word?

Bevan: I think it's time you told us where your rumours came from.