[AusNOG] bigpond mail - 452 Insufficient system storage?

Sam Tilders sam at australiaonline.net.au
Mon Oct 18 15:00:34 EST 2010

Quoting Tim Dykes <ttdykes at gmail.com>:

> Hey Sam, yeah Telstra are having some problems tonight. status page confirms.
>
> http://servicestatus.telstra.com/servicestatus/telstra.com/current.do;jsessionid=9A7DB1E2252CB37ECF44B2140729C54D
>

> Tim Dykes

That could be related. Though they seem to be saying that a customer
would only experience issues for 60 minutes. While we're seeing the
same destination addresses being deferred intermittently for a number
of days now.

There's been no response from their postmaster address or general
technical support.

I guess I'm still interested in if anyone else is seeing deferred mail
to bigpond destinations or if this is somehow only affecting us.

- Sam

--
     _--_|\      Sam Tilders
Australia \     sam at australiaonline.net.au