[AusNOG] G.9961 home networking in Australia

Richard Pruss ric at cisco.com
Tue Oct 12 20:18:18 EST 2010

Someone gave a lightning talk and made the, for me, welcome claim that network over power
has finally reach maturity and is good for use in homes and that there were working products
on the Ausie market.  Can someone point me at who gave the talk, I am keen to track the product
down and make my video delivery to the deck a little less prone to disruption by bad network weather.

I looked at the Ausnog web site but the lighting talks are not listed.

- Ric