[AusNOG] Backhaul providers lobby against NBN POI proposal

Shain Singh shain.singh at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 21:00:42 EST 2010

On 12 November 2010 16:21, Skeeve Stevens <Skeeve at eintellego.net> wrote:
 It is one of the reasons I put my hat in the ring and became a
Director of the Internet Society - end users are the heart and soul of
the internet - in this country and everywhere.

Skeeve,

As a director of ISOC-AU and long time poster on AusNOG, please do us
a favour and apologise at least once for the numerous cross-postings
on this list[1]. That way when you take the moral high ground with
others at least you have a leg to stand on [2]

Apologies to those that had to receive this email twice.

[1] http://lists.ausnog.net/pipermail/ausnog/2010-November/008839.html
[2] http://lists.ausnog.net/pipermail/ausnog/2010-September/007985.html

--
Shaineel Singh
e: shain.singh at gmail.com
p: +61 422 921 951
w: http://buffet.shainsingh.com

--
"Too many have dispensed with generosity to practice charity" - Albert Camus