[AusNOG] Console server question.

Thomason, Simon Simon.Thomason at racq.com.au
Fri Nov 5 13:07:21 EST 2010

All I can say is just wow with the level of response off and on-list already. I guess it really does pay to keep an eye on ausnog.

I am getting a general sense that the opengear is very standard and was one of the device that I was closely looking into.

Least I know I am going in the right direction.