[AusNOG] How to take down fake web site?

Darren Moss Darren.Moss at em3.com.au
Wed Nov 3 10:12:55 EST 2010

According to the website, they are in the same Sydney suburb as you.

Why don't you go down there and pay them a visit.

Regards,

Darren Moss
General Manager
Australia and New Zealand

 em3 People and Technology, Managed Technology Experts.
[p] 1300 131 083 extension 105 [f] 03 9017 2287
[e] Darren.Moss at em3.com.au [w] www.em3.com.au
PO Box 2333, Moorabbin VIC 3189

New Zealand Airedale Street, Auckland City
[p] 0800 888 285 [f] 09 887 0273
PO Box 39573, Howick 2045