[AusNOG] NBNCo releases its response to industry consultation

Richard Pruss ric at cisco.com
Thu Mar 25 17:25:13 EST 2010

In the same market, you may find analyst presentation by KPN very interesting
has some interesting side by sides on FttH vs FttC, ARUP, service uptake etc.

http://www.kpn.com/corporate/en/ir/Update-Fibre.htm

Slide 27 bears out your sense that Fiber is just targeted to the urban centres, with
mobile providing national coverage.