[AusNOG] [Press Release] Sanity brings Technology to the City with BlueFibre

Matthew Byrne m.byrne at bluefibre.com.au
Tue Mar 23 19:21:28 EST 2010

Hi all,

Whilst I appreciate and understand the few comments, remarks and concerns received, I've replied to each response individually, off-list.

Just for some clarification so we're all on the same page:

-          Whilst I initially hesitated to send this to the list, I emailed the content to AusNOG for approval/rejection which was approved.

-          It was never my intention to "spam" the list and I apologise in advance if the email offended anyone in anyway.

-          It was suggested that we supply a link in the email rather than attaching the PDF or placing the entire PR into a single email - the end result clearly didn't work either.

I'd like to recommend that all further comments, remarks and concerns regarding this please be emailed directly to me, off-list.

Many thanks.

Regards,
Matthew