[AusNOG] So who broke the internet now ?

Darren Moss Darren.Moss at em3.com.au
Tue Mar 16 15:26:51 EST 2010

Wow, so 1 maintenance activity by a single provider changing a network
interface caused all that uproar and poor international performance
between multiple service providers and their customers.

Can that be right ?

Regards,

Darren Moss
General Manager
Australia and New Zealand
[p] 1300 131 083 [f] 03 9017 2287
[e] Darren.Moss at em3.com.au [w] www.em3.com.au <http://www.em3.com.au/>

em3 People and Technology | Managed Technology Experts
postal: PO Box 2333, Moorabbin VIC 3189

New Zealand Airedale Street, Auckland City
postal: PO Box 39573, Howick 2045
[p] 09 887 0550 [f] 09 887 0273