[AusNOG] Are there any other providers who use M2 as an upstream having issues with SSL based websites?

Justin Twiss Justin.Twiss at bekkers.com.au
Tue Mar 9 13:43:18 EST 2010

If so, please contact me off-list - As far as I'm concerned, M2's response of 'get your customers to change the MTU on their routers down to 1400' really isn't acceptable and this apparently has been on-going since Thursday.  (SSL based websites in particular, banking websites - we've had reports of clients unable to access/successfully log in to almost every major bank in Australia so far)

(Just glad they're not our only upstream provider!)

Justin Twiss
Hosting Manager
[cid:image001.gif at 01CABF74.297119B0]

Bekkers, 884 Beaufort Street, Inglewood, WA, 6052
Telephone: +618 9422 6777
Mobile:  0405 555 044
Facsimile: +618 9272 6625
Justin.Twiss at bekkers.com.au<mailto:Justin.Twiss at bekkers.com.au> | www.bekkers.com.au<http://www.bekkers.com.au>