[AusNOG] DC Flooded in Melbourne?

Kai vk6ksj at westnet.com.au
Sat Mar 6 20:52:08 EST 2010

Was chatting to a mate in Melb about four hours ago, she's near
Healesville and they were getting hammered.

Melbourne radar showed small but heavy storms embedded in stratus
clouds, with upper air temperatures dropping to approx -40 in some
places, that's probly where your hail came from.

Melbourne radar (http://www.bom.gov.au/products/IDR023.loop.shtml#skip)
shows there's still rain about but it's mostly East and West of the city.

Looks like there's more coming...
http://www.bom.gov.au/products/IDE00902.loop.shtml

Unfortunately I didn't check the doppler radar at the time...