[AusNOG] Cisco bug renewing DHCPv6 PD leases

Tom Lanyon tom at netspot.com.au
Wed Jun 23 11:43:06 EST 2010

Hi list,

Following the recent v6 discussion - is anyone aware of the following bug being fixed in recent IOS versions for Cisco ISRs?

	CSCso76661 DHCPv6 PD not working after interface flap

Bug toolkit shows it affects pretty much everything except 12.4(15)T7, but we have a couple of ISRs using functionality from later IOS (~12.4.24T) that I'd like to keep.

15.1(1)T, for example, doesn't seem to be found in the Known Affected Versions list for the bug... has anyone tested this?

Thanks,
Tom