[AusNOG] Oh this is a good laugh.

Daniel Hood dsmhood at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 15:03:50 EST 2010

Come on guys.

If the government got rid of porn and piracy (think Conroy's magic
filter) and viruses / botnets (latest article)... Then why the hell
would aussies need 100mbps? If you take away those three things,
theres just pretty much wikipedia and online banking... And I can't
browse enough wikipedia to take up 1mbps let alone 100.

Daniel