[AusNOG] IPSec VPN and Vodafone 3G ?

David Hughes david at hughes.com.au
Tue Jun 22 08:57:51 EST 2010

Just to followup on this "for the record", the issues turned out to be a conflict between the Cisco IPSec client and an old (and no longer used) installation of Parallels Desktop.  Go figure.  Worked fine on all other internet connections just not over the 3G.  I retract all those hurtful things I've mumbled under my breath about Vodafone 3G over the past couple of days  :)

David