[AusNOG] Rudd Dumps AusCERT to create Government run CERT

Mark Newton newton at internode.com.au
Mon Jun 21 13:07:20 EST 2010

On 11/06/2010, at 3:39 PM, Zane Jarvis wrote:

> We have been overwhelmed by the level of interest, support and concern we have
> received from our members, colleagues and players in the self-help information
> security community following the Australian government's announcement
> yesterday (10 June 2010).

I listened to this over the weekend.  Highly recommended for any AusNOGgers
who're interested.
http://risky.biz/RB155

To the best of my knowledge, Internode will remain an AusCERT member.

  - mark

--
Mark Newton                               Email:  newton at internode.com.au (W)
Network Engineer                          Email:  newton at atdot.dotat.org  (H)