[AusNOG] Tuesday Drinks

Narelle narellec at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 13:49:15 EST 2010

Well, on that note - is there anyone going to ICANN next week?

I leave for the Internet Society board meeting this afternoon, so
anyone else in Brussels over the next week should pipe up and we can
have drinks, and gather information together on the standards of
information holding in Europe...

--

Narelle
narellec at gmail.com