[AusNOG] SIP/ISDN NTU

Chris Pollock Chris.Pollock at staff.pipenetworks.com
Thu Jun 10 16:25:43 EST 2010

There's a lot of Hatteras equipment that can deliver all sorts of
Ethernet/ISDN combinations.  I deployed a lot of their 2BaseTL gear a
few years ago and it was all excellent - I'd imagine that quality would
flow over to the newer equipment.

http://www.hatterasnetworks.com

Feel free to contact me off-list if you'd like some contact details for
someone local that can talk to you about it, it sounds like exactly what
you're looking for.

Cheers,
--
Chris Pollock
Technical & Install Manager

PPC-1 is now live!
6900 km, 20 Months, 2.56 Tbps, 12.5 kilovolts, $200 Million and 100%
Australian Owned.

http://www.pipeinternational.com <http://www.pipeinternational.com/>

Mobile: +61 4 1074 7765
Phone : +61 7 3233 9813