[AusNOG] 3G wireless signal Strength testing.

Simon sapage at sapage.net
Wed Jun 9 19:40:25 EST 2010

Hey all,

That for all the fast responses.

I would not mind seeing any testing data as this is always of interest.

I do know you can gain a lot of stats from say an 1800 with a 3g wic
but was more interest in seeing if there was some software out there
that can do this job.

We have a load of 3g USB devices and just looking at logging say ipsla
type info and signal strength.

Sent from my iPhone