[AusNOG] Google creepier than Conroy?

Mark Newton newton at internode.com.au
Wed Jun 9 11:23:33 EST 2010

On 09/06/2010, at 8:25 AM, Chris Pollock wrote:

> IMO that's not a correct analogy, because you still have to -go into-
> someone's house.  The more appropriate parallel would be if a Google
> Street View car was driving around and someone had no curtains on their
> front windows, and was standing around naked.

I think a more appropriate analogy is that a Google streetview car was
listening while someone read their personal correspondence on talkback radio.

  - mark

--
Mark Newton                               Email:  newton at internode.com.au (W)
Network Engineer                          Email:  newton at atdot.dotat.org  (H)