[AusNOG] gardren wall software

Curtis Bayne curtis at bayne.com.au
Thu Jun 3 12:08:18 EST 2010

Seconding Andrew here, Duxtel have always been fantastic to us.

If you're in Brisbane, check out http://www.wifiproducts.com.au. They can be a little brash and don't allow pickups, but tell them the guy with the chocolate sent you - they'll know what you mean (chocolate and beer appear to be two forms of unanimous bribery when one needs kit in a hurry!).

Regards,
Curtis