[AusNOG] Drinks in Brisbane...or Darwin?

Kai vk6ksj at westnet.com.au
Tue Jun 1 17:05:30 EST 2010

Are there enough Noggers in (or passing through) Darwin to the something like this anytime in the near future?
I cought up with Darren Moss the other week and had a good chat!

If anyone from anywhere with decent backhaul happens to be in town at the time, you mind accidentally laying some Fibre on your way and we'll accidentally hook it up put it to good use :)

...and if you're worried about it being too hot, dry season has just kicked in, like, literally two days ago it went from lovely warm and humid to just being lovely and warm.....and cool nights. That high pressure system in the bight is doing its job.