[AusNOG] Google creepier than Conroy?

Andrew Oskam percy at th3interw3bs.net
Tue Jun 1 13:38:51 EST 2010

Think about the implications should a person with malicious intentions
remotely connect to your machine/network and browse to this page? ;0

Andrew Oskam

E  percy at th3interw3bs.net

NOTICE:

These comments are my own personal opinions only and do not necessarily
reflect the positions or opinions of my employer or their affiliates.
All comments are based upon my current knowledge and my own personal
experiences. You should conduct independent tests to verify the validity
of any statements made in this email before basing any decisions upon
those statements.