[AusNOG] iiNet in Trading Halt...

Narelle narellec at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 12:05:09 EST 2010

A few years back I did a presentation on building data centres and
included photos of genuine 'hosting centres' I had seen including:
- a tin shed in the middle of nowhere (the comms tower was massive by
comparison)
- a nondescript red building with a red light in front
- a PC shop

and of course the state of the art Optus one I had just built...

Narelle