[AusNOG] iiNet in Trading Halt...

Graham, Mathew Mathew.Graham at act.gov.au
Fri Jul 30 11:37:09 EST 2010

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/australian-it/telecommunications/iinet-b
eats-tpg-to-snare-aapts-struggling-consumer-division/story-fn4iyzsr-1225
898688480

IINET has won the battle for AAPT, the nation's third-largest
telecommunications company.

The complex transaction will see the telco's struggling consumer arm
hived off to iiNet for up to $60 million.

--

It's official then.