[AusNOG] iiNet in Trading Halt...

Bevan Slattery Bevan.Slattery at staff.pipenetworks.com
Fri Jul 30 09:22:58 EST 2010

[Bevan Slattery] Hahaha.  You are dead right there.  The guys from CRG
West/Coresite took me for a tour through there late last year.  Level 4
(from memory) was indeed the likes of cabling I have never seen before.
I wanted to take some photos but thought it's not wise.  New parts are
outstanding, but there original stuff on level 4 is something else.  The
gear and interconnects are so old that people don't want to move out
(because they don't even know what they've got there).  I swear I saw a
VAX/VMS computer in one of the 'cages'!

Cheers

[b]