[AusNOG] APNIC WHOIS

Matt Carter matt at iseek.com.au
Tue Jul 20 16:25:37 EST 2010

I guess that's a good point in case of why role contacts are a good idea these days.

Question, is there a reason why the APNIC tools do not suffice for this problem?
Report invalid contact in the APNIC Whois Database
http://www.apnic.net/apnic-info/whois_search2/using-whois/updating-whois/invalid-contact

Sounds like you ?!? :)