[AusNOG] APNIC WHOIS

Jason Bailey jason at naughtymonkeys.net
Tue Jul 20 16:04:51 EST 2010

"Organizations that receive an allocation from APNIC can choose whether
or not their customer assignment registrations should be publicly
available. If the organization does not indicate a choice, or it chooses
to hide its customer assignment registrations, then those records will
not be visible in the public whois database. Whois queries on these
records will return details of the allocation."

http://www.apnic.net/policy/add-manage-policy/text