[AusNOG] Why No Form Of Censorship Is A Good Thing

Kai vk6ksj at westnet.com.au
Fri Jul 16 09:00:51 EST 2010

'morning ladies and germs,

I hope you're having a great start to Friday morning.
Lovely, warm-ish, with a light breeze here, what I'd give to see wet season come early!!

My morning IT browse comes across this.

Why No Form Of Censorship Is A Good Thing
gizmodo.com.au/2010/07/why-no-form-of-censorship-is-a-good-thing/

I think we probably all know that "SAVE THE CHILDREN" is a load of rubbish, the government just wants the database, and control.

Problem is one too many people I've chatted to about this have absolutely no idea what effect it will have.

Cheers
Kai