[AusNOG] Press: ITNews Story - NetAlert could have performed the internet filter function

Roland Chan roland at chan.id.au
Thu Jul 8 17:15:02 EST 2010

Again, the requirement in the DBCDE website is to prevent inadvertant access.

http://www.dbcde.gov.au/funding_and_programs/cybersafety_plan/internet_service_provider_isp_filtering/isp_filtering_live_pilot/isp_filtering_-_frequently_asked_questions#1.0

Circumvention is not relevant. Argue against it if you want, but argue
accurately. You don't do anyone any favours by not understanding the
proposal.