[AusNOG] Australian Censorship program to go ahead- Gillard supports a the great firewall

Chris Pollock Chris.Pollock at staff.pipenetworks.com
Thu Jul 8 14:40:31 EST 2010

Blogging can be a powerful way to collect information as it's then very
easy to present to someone a long, shocking presentation of facts.

Two that I've become quite fond of are:

http://stephenconroyisanidiot.tumblr.com - which admittedly is more
about attacking his credibility and examining the things he says that
display a complete lack of understanding, but still a lot of good posts
in there.

http://stephen-conroy.com - this one was a great example of being
prepared to misuse power as they actually had their .au domain stripped
of them. http://stephen-conroy.com/page.php?4

If he's willing to get political discussion protesting the filter taken
offline when the government DOESN'T have control, how bad will it get
when they do?

Do not buy from this man.

--
Chris Pollock
Technical & Install Manager

PPC-1 is now live!
6900 km, 20 Months, 2.56 Tbps, 12.5 kilovolts, $200 Million and 100%
Australian Owned.
http://www.pipeinternational.com

Mobile :  +61 4 1074 7765
Phone :  +61 7 3233 9813