[AusNOG] What are we , collectively, doing about the impending mandatatory censorship scheme?

craig at askings.com.au craig at askings.com.au
Thu Jul 8 12:08:57 EST 2010

> I thought of voting for the Greens, Until I realised the votes count
> towards liberals.
>
> I'm not in favour of Labor or Liberal this election and I'll either submit
> a blank form at the box or request my voting privileges be removed until
> they give me some decent options to chose from.

Sigh, does anyone else need a lesson on how preferential voting works in
this country?

It only counts towards the Liberals if you set your preferences that way.
Even if that is the way you choose to preferences. Who ever you voted as 1
gets about $2 in election funding from the Electoral commission.

Craig.