[AusNOG] What are we , collectively, doing about the impending mandatatory censorship scheme?

Daniel Hood dsmhood at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 11:00:37 EST 2010

Does anyone on this list actually do any work?!? It seems like every 10
minutes I check my emails, I have like 5 emails from Karl, 4 from Matt
Moyle-Croft and a couple of hundred from others... Kidding guys.

I think I'm going to vote Greens aswell. I didn't think we had a Pirate
party in Aus though?

Dan