[AusNOG] Network Management and Tools

phil colbourn philcolbourn at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 10:14:48 EST 2010

Sorry Andrew, when I wrote this:

What concerns me is that once upon a time we used Nagios/NetSaint,

> big-brother, cricket, MRTG, and looked at Rancid, Cacti, OpenNMS and

> ZenOSS.

> Have we moved in the wrong direction?

I was talking about the organisation I work for, not the AusNOG community.

Phil

--
Phil

http://philatwarrimoo.blogspot.com
http://code.google.com/p/snmp2xml

"Someone has solved it and uploaded it for free."

"If I have nothing to hide, you have no reason to look."

Arthur C. Clarke - Who does magic today?