[AusNOG] What are we , collectively, doing about the impending mandatatory censorship scheme?

Phillip Grasso phillip.grasso at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 23:28:29 EST 2010

I think the first thing we need to do is organise ourselves, either working
with existing efforts (preference) or forming our own small working groups.

To this end, i'm thinking about hosting a gathering next Wednesday evening
in Sydney to strategize our next steps.

If your keen, please contact me off-list.