[AusNOG] What are we , collectively, doing about the impending mandatatory censorship scheme?

Phil Pierotti phil.pierotti at platformnetworks.net
Wed Jul 7 22:39:33 EST 2010

So the obvious question(s) not being asked include:

(1) Will there be a piece/feature/segment in The Program for AusNOG04 regarding -> The Impending Censorship Program and What Can/Are/Will We , As An Industry, Do About It?
(2) Will many-and-various media-presences be requested to record the proceedings (and, ideally, report on such)

And yes, (1) is obviously and clearly a Network Operations issue.

If we do or at least *achieve* nothing, then it will have significant operational consequences amounting to non-trivial financial impact.

Phil P